January 22, 2012

I feel like a winner!

I won 3rd place in a referral contest on instagc which got me 250 points or in gift card amounts that is $2.50!  I got 10 referrals last week.  not too shabby that  I was able to hold onto 3rd considering the top two are obviously bloggers, one of them is a pretty big blogger too.  I am thrilled with it.  I'd like to see if I can swing getting 3rd for the month but I'd need at least 10 more referrals this month.  want to be one of them?  I'd appreciate it!  just click here and sign up!

I also won a comment contest on Facebook for irazoo which got me 250 points!  are you seeing a theme here?  yeah, me too but it's all good!

it may seem like such a small thing but really, being able to win those is absolutely awesome to me.  now back to my regularly scheduled earning and clickings - yeehaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment