things I still need to do
- figure out what to pack
- pick an adorable coming home outfit even though it'll only be the fam to see it. it has to be cute I tell you!
- buy diapers (nope, don't have a single diaper for her yet).
- plan out easy meals, perhaps even premake and freeze some.
- rearrange my room to fit the baby in
- set up the van for the carseat (this requires moving several children around)
- line up childcare for the other children for when I'm actually having the baby. I'd like hubby to be there to be with her til I wake up and it'd be really hard to do with four kids in tow.
- find out about blood donation. I needed a transfusion last time so I was hoping to find some people that love me enough to predonate some blood for me.