May 8, 2012

what a D - lite!

she's a maniac, a maniac on the floor!

okay, perhaps not in the same way they imply in the song but yeah...  I like to dance!  though I have to say I probably resemble Elaine from Seinfeld. 

my favorite types of music to dance to are loud and fast.  I don't do well with slow but never really needed to worry about slow dancing either.  dancing is one of the reasons I like Fraggle Rock cause of the theme song.  "dance your cares away, worry's for another day so let the music play."

I was up dancing with my ten pound baby a little less than two weeks after an emergency c-section.  of course there was no jumping like I generally do but it was therapeutic.  he's 19 months old now and likes to dance with me.  of course his version of dancing is running around me in a circle laughing but it works cause his laugh is therapeutic.

so do you like to dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment