May 3, 2012

B and B and B s'more

I thought I'd go a little different with this one.  with this one I will name off ten things I like that start with B.
  1. Babies (well, that was a given, no?)
  2. Banana Bread (try a new recipe almost every time I make it!)
  3. Blueberries
  4. Blogging (even if I am kinda forcing myself back into it - life has been nuts!)
  5. Baking (tis a shame I live in FL too since I can't bake for 2/3 of the year!)
  6. Ben and Jerry's ice cream!  (I shouldn't, wish I didn't but it's sooo good!)
  7. Bedtime!  
  8. Books!  (I would love for my house to look like a library, a library with noise!)
  9. Buttered Bread (warm to be specific)
  10. Beauty (this is not what you're probably thinking as I find beauty in almost every thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment