January 18, 2013

it's one of those years

I know we're only 18 days into the "new year" but it's already one of those years.  I don't get days, I get months, seasons and years.  so far this year it seems like everything I try is failing.  the only thing I'm still doing good with is my GPT sites and that's more of a need to do than anything.  
I decided I wanted to crochet some preemie baby hats.  I have crocheted hundreds of hats.  I'm great at hats because they're so easy.   I have no tried it five times and each time it's just wrong and I have to pull them apart.  or in the case of the one I did yesterday that was actually pretty much right, my toddler grabbed and undid it before I could tie it off and weave it in.
my pregnancy is getting harder on my by the day.  I don't want to complain about it but this is by far the hardest pregnancy I have had yet.  top off the fact that it's a hard pregnancy with the fact that my hospital banned vbac so I'm now facing some hard choices for this delivery at 32 weeks pregnant.  fun times I tell you - NOT!
schooling the minions isn't going terribly well at the moment either.  I've got some serious pregnancy induced anxiety and it makes it very hard to do the harder schooling.  which means once the baby is here and the anxiety is gone (oh I hope and pray it is!) then I have to bust hiney to get them back on track and one of them was already behind. 

so basically that sums up why I've been so inactive around here.  I've been dealing with life, poorly I might add.  I'm ready to move on and not be a grump but that may have to wait a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment