November 4, 2012

cravings

I've said it before but in case you're just jumping into my insanity right this moment, I'm pregnant.  yep.  like 21 weeks pregnant which means I am in the stage of pregnancy where I can EAT!  oh food how I missed thee.  but this also means cravings.  not really weird ones, I've never gotten those thankfully because I'm not sure I could live with myself if I did.  my main cravings this pregnancy have been laffy taffy and dairy products.  give me cheese, cottage cheese, chocolate, ice cream, whatever so long as it's dairy.  also cheese and tomato which just so happens to be what is on a pizza.  spaghetti too.  yeah.  this has been a fun pregnancy food wise.  can you just see me ballooning up as I type?  okay, since most of you have no clue what I really look like, think of anyone getting pregnant and then living off of a 85% dairy diet.  it's not pretty I tell you.  only 21 weeks and I am for lack of a better word, HUGE!  

yeah, so if you've ever been pregnant, did you get any cravings?

No comments:

Post a Comment